Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Start!

Wow! What an amazing year 2009 was for me and this sweet adventure! I am so excited for what 2010 has in store!! I got to meet so many awesome families, I really feel so blessed to have such a hobby that allows me to do what I love! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season! We sure did, but I am ready to get back to photos- 2 weeks was almost too long without a session!
You may have noticed a few new changes on my website?? If not go check it out! Also, I never intended to change my prices this year, but since we moved clear out to Washougal I am noticing extra hours being logged onto my sessions, so there is a teeny tiny increase for travel. The bigger change that is going to be made this year is the way of payment, instead of having options of print or digital copies.. I am going straight to digital! This will not effect too many clients, since I have only had about 8-10 print orders for the entire year of 2009. Digital is the way to go! Because of this change the form of payment will be collected all at once (on the day of your session) instead of in two installments (session fee & photo order).

Well without further adieu, onto the sneak peaks! This was actually the last session of 2009... before the start of all the newborns I have for January (stay tuned for those sweet sessions)! This family was great to work with, it was dry when we started... then the SNOW came! Boy did it fall hard.. but that didn't stop us!



1 comment:

shara said...

first- happy new year. second welcome back. and now on to your photos. love them. you couldn't ask for a better prop with the free snow falling.. so beautiful. i wish you nothing but the best this year with everything. have a great one. and i agree 2 weeks is a long time to not see any of your amazing work!