Wednesday, May 26, 2010

just about three.

I don't post photos of my own little ones on this blog often enough, so due to yet another re-schedule because of this {not so summery} rain Portland is being drowned with, I was left with a bit of free time this afternoon.. lucky for my gorgeous daughter, I was definitely in a snap happy mood.
Avery, my baby girl, you ask her how old she is, and she will respond with, "just about three." Which is true, she will be three in three weeks today. Everything about children happens too fast, and I am afraid it will never slow down. Which leaves me with the excuse to take pictures of my sweet babies every minute of their blinking days. I can't believe my little girl will be three, oh, how blessed these years have been. Here is my little Miss, as she batted her beautiful blues this afternoon. So in love with this girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
... and whats a little girl, without a little sass?
Photobucket

No comments: