Tuesday, June 1, 2010

rain.

As mentioned before, I have had way too many re-schedules due to Portland rain. I am just about fed up with this rain.. maybe I live in the wrong state! This cute family was amongst all the re-schedules. So you can imagine my fear, when I pulled into the Pittock Mansion.. along with a very black rain cloud. Ick! But this family were troopers and stuck through the sprinkles.. luckily there was no down pour! How adorable are they? Love the colors they wore, and all the kids had the most fun personalities.. giggly, and just plain cute! As we were leaving.. I mentioned, to this Momma of four.. they make having a four children look very desirable. What fun bunch, and a lucky little gal to have 3 handsome brothers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: