Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sneak Peak of Miss 'K'

I had fun following this cute soon-to-be three year old around at her favorite park. She had the sweetest personality and was so fun to work with! I love capturing different stages and ages, as a mom myself, I love looking back and remembering how their personalities were, that is the goal when I turn my camera on and hide behind my lens at every shoot. I love the stories this little three year olds eyes tell. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

Woohoo I have been waiting for a post from you! My fave is the last one...love the colors!

Dana said...

So cute Jenni...were you using your new lens? Can't wait to see more of your work.
dana

kristy said...

very sweet. she looks so happy. i love the light and color of the first 3.