Thursday, January 22, 2009

a bit of change for 2009

I just wanted to make a post about a little change I decided to make in my pricing. I have been debating it for quite some time, and have finally decided on changing things around a bit! The biggest change I made was my session fee, there will be a flat rate, instead of a single or family fee. Also, I have added some package options. Go to my website under Investment, and check it all out if you are interested in scheduling with me!

(since a post isn't a post without a pic- here is one of my little lady)
Photobucket
** To those clients who have already booked an upcoming session with me, these changes, of course, will not effect you!

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

Love this pic! Love the lighting...huhhh still trying to figure that out. What did you use as a back drop?