Tuesday, March 17, 2009

mr. eddison

As promised, here is little Peryn's stud. They call him Eddison, talk about the cutest name choices for these two cousins, love em! I was so amazed at how well the siblings of these two little ones did too. I have to be honest, when I get contacted with someone who wants photographs of their newborn and their toddler, I cringe inside! It's just so hard for that older child to cuddle up and love this strange little creature who has interrupted their world, and taken away all their attention. So I was sooo excited when these two snuggled right up and loved their baby in front of the camera!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

The hat and tie pic is ADORABLE!! Aadynn's picture with Edison looks really cute as well! Good job!!
-Alyssa

Hallenbergers said...

LOVE THE HAT AND TIE!! Great job on both!!

Lillian said...

Jenni, I swear you get better with each shoot. Thanks for being so great! I love learning from you. Well, and just admiring.

p.s. I think I'm going to get a 50mm for my birthday. You convinced me!

Davenports said...

I love the hat and tie! so Blasted cute! Great job!