Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Boy!

What a sweet evening to do photos, check out this fog! A perfect family to match the gorgeous forecast. We were both a little sceptical, it had been raining alllll day long, we were on the verge of canceling when we decided to just go through with it, so glad that we did! All four of these guys had the most sparkly blue eyes, especially the two little ones, they kept me on my toes and it was so worth it! A special shout out to Mr. Karson who turned a big ONE today! Happy birthday buddy!












4 comments:

Andrea said...

OH my GOSH!!! THank YOu.. thank you,...
i love them!!!!!

Kristen said...

SOO Cute! Im andrea's sister, love them, you captured them perfectly :)

Brenda said...

Jenni ~ You have such a gift. These photos are incredible.

Dublinia said...

I'm Andrea's other sister and I was blown away. These are amazing!