Thursday, April 29, 2010

sweet family of {four}.

I say this over and over again, but I really feel so blessed with what I do. I almost feel guilty leaving for photo sessions, I enjoy them a little too much, no part of what I do feels like a job. I love it all.. but one of the highlights of doing photography, are the people I get to meet. This family, like so many others, was just the sweetest. Beautiful inside, and definitely out! While taking the children's photos, a few bystanders even came up and commented on how gorgeous these children are... can you blame them? Those curls and lashes, are just to die for! Lucky I am. It was so very nice to meet you guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Beautiful family.
Gorgeous pictures!