Monday, May 10, 2010

playdate with Collin and Liam.

This is the second time I have photographed these cuties, such handsome blond hair and blue eyed boys! When their mom told me to just capture them playing and not worry about the posed shots, I went crazy and loved watching them as they explored the outdoors. It was the perfect evening.. with the most gorgeous light. (Oh how I have missed working with the sun.. and look forward to this summer, where it shows it's face more often!) Big brother is probably the smartest little 4 year old I have met, and is one hundred percent boy! How many 4 year olds do you know that speaks french? Brilliant, right? Little Liam had the most precious wispy curls.. definitely reminded me of my littles at that age! Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend, I sure did! Enjoy the cuteness!.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: