Friday, November 9, 2007

and some of my boy.

I decided to attempt some indoor photos of my son. I usually like doing his age group and older outside because they can run and play and not feel confined {hence let their little personalities burst} into this little corner of props and backdrops that I have for babies. I really want to try and avoid the sit down and smile photography style, Id rather catch their smile when they are in the act and their true self. So this should answer some of the questions I am getting. I want to avoid the "studio" look for children who are walking, that is why I will only photograph them outside for now, its a more natural way of catching that special look on your child. As for infants and babies I would prefer to photograph them inside.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Davenports said...

I love these!!!! just fabulous!!!