Thursday, November 8, 2007

who wants to be my guinea pig?

I am just letting everyone know that I am doing all my photography at no cost until December 15th. I am needing to build my portfolio and need more of everything including; infants, toddlers, older children, family portraits, couples, and engagements. I will edit and photo enhance all photos and compose them onto a CD for you. You just have to allow me to use all photographs for my online gallery that will be posted on my new website, that will launch in just the next few weeks. It happens to be the perfect time of year for Christmas cards!
Here is a little bit of what to expect... I am an on site photographer, therefore I will meet you at your favorite location. Whether it be your home or favorite park, {I have a few of my favorites if you need an idea}and within a reasonable distance. I prefer to use %100 natural light, I am able to catch a glow that I love, so outdoors is always going to naturally enhance your photos better. But, understandably, nobody wants their small baby outside. So we can work around anything. Especially with children, it is important that there is no rush, and that your child feels comfortable enough to let herself go into her own little world. Those are the best images! So therefore, sessions last anywhere from 1-2 hours. If your child needs a break for a snack or feeding, there is plenty of time for that. If you are interested email me at jennimprice@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

Davenports said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Davenports said...

Hey I was thinking you should do some Maternity ones of me!!!! What do you think?