Tuesday, December 4, 2007

new spot.

I was driving home from a session a few days back... with just me in the car, no sweet little distractions... I crossed the bridge as I do a million times a week, and saw the GORGEOUS view of downtown Portland, a thought came and I took the quickest exit. I HATE driving downtown. One ways, parallel parking, bicyclists riding so close to your car... this thought surpassed it all. I wanted to find a sweet spot to take family photos.. or whatever, with the gorgeous view of downtown in the background. I'm thinking right at dusk 3:30-4 just as the lights of the city start turning on! Yes, I am crazy... but if anyone wants to take me up on this thought and has a bit of adventure in them to converse with nasty traffic... let me know!! I think it would be breathtaking.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

LindySummers said...

I will take you up on that thought and I love adventure. I would love family picture with the portland sky line how beautiful. My family will be there the 21st - the 30th if you want an adventrus(spelling) family. I love you pictures.