Saturday, December 1, 2007

thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks to everyone who contacted me to be my guinea pigs, and helping me build my portfolio! I was surprised to how many people I got who were interested. Sorry to all those I have already had to turn down (if you are still interested, you can contact me and set an appt up for January)... but I am now COMPLETLY booked everyday for the next 3 weeks! Thus ends my free session promotion. I'll be up and in business January 1, 2008... keep checking back to see new sessions, I love to hear your input. My website is still in progress, I'll be sure to post when it is launched. Thanks again to all you willing to go out and run around in the cold! Come back and see me soon!

*To all those who were my guinea pigs... if you refer somebody to me who makes an appointment I will give YOU and YOUR FRIEND a %25 discount off your first session fee starting January 1, 2008! (check upcoming website for pricing!)

No comments: