Monday, April 21, 2008

A & J's Big Day...

I had the pleasure of working with these two love birds on their wedding day, which was just fun! Their love just radiated and I think everyone there felt it. Both families were great to work with and you could sense the togetherness they all enjoyed. Congrats you guys, hope you had a great honeymoon.... thanks for letting me in on your day. Hope you enjoy my favorites from your day, your gallery will be up shortly!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Davenports said...

Nice job Jenni! Hopefully you will be done with them soon so you will have some free time for your "friends". You did an awsome job. Weddings are hard to do.

Dana said...

Yeah! You did great! I am impressed with all of the different poses. So glad you finally posted. As you know I have been anxiously awaiting. Marvelous job!

Hallenbergers said...

Those look great!!!! I wish the couple I worked with wanted to do more...it was freezing though....I love the one by the doors! Seriously great job!