Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Miss V's Sneak Peak

This little newborn, was just the sweetest most beautiful little girl... not only that, but she was such a good baby! She was mellow and calm the entire time... until she had just had it and crashed. It is such a beautiful thing to watch a innocent little baby brought into a family who has so much love to offer her. What a lucky little baby girl! This is usually just a sneak peak but... I just couldn't choose a couple. So this is more like a fourth of your gallery! Thanks again for letting me capture V's first little moments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dana said...

Jenni...these are beautiful! You got the ring shot! Of course it's way more amazing than I did! What a pretty little girl!

Davenports said...

So cute Jenni!!! I love them all! She is beautiful! What a good looking family! Congrats To the proud Parents!

Hallenbergers said...

Those are great! Love the ring shot!!! Great colors! Did you do them in light room?

The Hoffmans said...

I love these Jen! They are so precious and sweet! Bravo!

Shonda said...

WOW! I love them all, but that first one belongs in a magazine! Perfect :)

kristy said...

#1 is my definitely my favorite!! good job!