Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the chase!

This little cupcake was f-a-s-t! I had to be quick, we basically just chased her around her backyard, the cutest little personality ever! As I edited these pictures, I couldn't help but just smile... her love for life was so contagious. What a sweetheart! Hope you like some of my favorites from the other day! ;) The rest should be ready soon... we will be in touch, definitely!



Photobucket

loved these ones with big sister crackin her up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

I love the aged one and the one of the top of her head!! Great work...

Davenports said...

AHHHH! So blasted cute! I just want to eat her up! What a beautiful little spirit!

The Hoffmans said...

She has gotten so big, my goodness! I love her to pieces! They all turned out so cute, I want to see more! =)

jensenfam4 said...

Those are awesome pictures Jen. I love them. Great job! Her eyes are so blue.

Dana said...

Jenni these look amazing! I love the antiqued one. Great job!