Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep.

After a lot of consideration, tears, and pondering, I decided to register to be a volunteer through this amazing, beautiful organization, Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. I learned about this program through a photography forum, and knew instantly I wanted to be a part of it. I registered a few weeks back, and today was approved. I just pray when I receive that first phone call, I can pull myself together and give a soft, gentle heirloom of photographs of these beautiful babies and provide an important part of these precious families healing process. Take a minute and browse their website, and watch this amazing clip about how this organization comforts these families at a time when just about nothing can.



I don't know how many times I have watched this clip... and each time my heart just aches for these beautifully blessed families.

8 comments:

Shonda said...

Good for you! That is such awesome, and charitable organization.

Davenports said...

AH...Every time I watch that I just cry. What an awesome thing you are going to do. I know it will be hard but I know you will do great. What a great blessing at such a hard time in some ones life.

Hallenbergers said...

That is AWESOME! You will have to let us know how it is...what a blessing to be able to capture those sweet moments from our Heavenly Father...

Dana said...

Way to go! That is incredible. The video makes me cry every time.

The Hoffmans said...

wow jen, what a touching organization. i love that you are going to use your talent to help others feel love in such a hard time in life.

Kim said...

Wow Jen. I'm really proud of you. What a neat thing for you to be able to do, and probably one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do...but you be blessed for it, I'm sure! Great service.

Will Thomas said...

What a thoughtful thing to do with your talent. It will bless and heal many lives.

I had a niece die at birth a few years ago. Luckily there was a photographer in the family that took photos. I'm sure it has helped heal their family.

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالهفوف
شركة سباكة بالاحساء
شركة نفخ المجاري بالاحساء
شركة شفط المجاري بالاحساء
شركة شفط بيارات بالاحساء