Tuesday, June 10, 2008

little sneak peak for the lovely 'E'

What a fun couple of hours I had with this sweet family. E is just a beautiful little gal, and so full of life! She has her parents wrapped around her little finger, and I completly see why! What a fun "action packed" personality! There were too many favorites to choose from, I tried hard narrowing them down a bit... your gallery will be ready shortly. Hope you enjoy your little preview...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

Those turned out great! I love the flowers in the background!! THe second from the bottom is my fave...love the lighting and coloring on that one!! WHere were you guys at?! great captures Jenni!