Sunday, June 29, 2008

cutest little pregnant gal

I get so lucky, and work with the most beautiful people. Isn't she just gorgeous at 34 weeks? We had a fun afternoon, although it was BLAZING hot! She was up for anything I threw at her, which is always fun. They are such a sweet couple and are anxious to meet their new son, what a lucky little bundle to be born into so much love. Good luck in the next few weeks... can't wait to hear the news!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Shonda said...

Beautiful Job! So many awesome pictures. I LOVE the ones in field.

Davenports said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! WISH I LOOKEDTHAT GOOD AT 34 WEEKS.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jenni! These look fantastic!

The Hoffmans said...

Aww what a beautiful pregnant lady! Those are the cutest pictures I've seen. I just love the famiy silhoutte and the DIBS picture! well done sista!

kristy said...

gorgeous pictures and gorgeous girl! love the outdoor ones.

Hallenbergers said...

Another job well done!!! I love the silhoutte one too! Love the field ones....what time of day were those taken?