Monday, September 8, 2008

love, sweet love.

First off, I have been editing like mad... so if you are waiting for your online gallery, thanks for your patience... it will be finished very soon!
Now, onto a very sweet sneak peek. I love when I get an abundance of newborn shoots all in a row, I just melt. When I arrived the house was full of family, and the love just poured onto this gorgeous little bundle. This little lady was born into an amazing family, such a lucky baby girl... who I have a feeling will be greatly missed when they all fly back home to Hawaii. Thanks for letting me capture her first photos, she is beyond perfect. Hope you like a few of my favorites...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shonda said...

so sweet. Beautiful lighting too. And, where did they find that adorable knitted overalls? That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

The Hoffmans said...

what a beautiful family! i love seeing all these newborns, they are just so precious!

kristy said...

the one of all the women together is amazing.