Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family of three.

What a beautiful little family I was able to photograph. They were just pleasant as can be, and so photogenic. They picked an amazing location which gave us so much variety to deal with. I love it when you can just feel the love of a family, just by being with them for an hour or so. Little 'K' is such a well behaved girl, and smart as a whistle too! Thank you for letting me capture this moment, hope you enjoy your preview...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

I LOVE that picture of the mom and daughter! SO great!! Did you suggest what they wear or is that all them?! LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

We just happened to have the white linen dresses...it worked out better than I'd hoped.

Thank you so much, Jenny! I can safely say that we're your customers for life. We're so happy at how you've captured our family like never before. We are so grateful for that wonderful experience.