Tuesday, June 2, 2009

little mason part II

ok, when i say this little guy was perfect, I'm talking... never heard but a peep, drank some milk.. right into sleep; in fact i never did see him open his eyes the entire 3 hours, snuggled right up and let me do all sorts of posing, never peed, pooped (which is expected), literally, he was a model newborn.. we even took him outside! okay, i think i rambled enough.. here are some of just my favorites (narrowed down).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

Very cute! I like the one in the basket where you can see his little butt crack peeking out... hahaha sooooo cute!
-Alyssa

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Love these pictures. I especially love the ones with the rings. They show how tiny he is, plus the rings are gorgeous!

Amyjoy