Wednesday, June 24, 2009

want to take a trip to the beach???

I have had several families contact me with interest in having a beach session! I finally put some dates together and decided on a weekend where I will go down for a couple days and hold a few sessions! The dates are Aug 28-29. I will only be doing a limited number of sessions, so contact me asap if you are interested and we can get you scheduled in!
The beach is one of my most favorite places to go with my little family, here is a shot of my handsome little guy at Cannon Beach a month or so back! What a good excuse to take a little mini vacation to the beautiful Oregon Coast?

Photobucket

2 comments:

carlen said...

YAY! count us in! thanks Jenni!

fabulous classic beach picture! wow!

Anonymous said...

Count me in Jenni!
Capri