Tuesday, September 29, 2009

cutest little boy..

.. he was sooo cute, smiley, and had the cutest 6 month personality. It was a great location... the evening light was perfect... going just great until... this sweet little baby started smiling away... I started clicking away at great speed and POOF! My shutter broke, a photographer's nightmare. Luckily I work with awesome people and everyone understood... all 3 sessions I had to re-schedule the next day as well! Thank you so much for your patience! Good news, we are up and running, this time with a brand new camera. It's hard to complain! Even though our session only lasted about 30 min we still managed to snap some cute ones, kind of hard not to... look at those eyes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

kristy said...

i'm so glad they understood. that is my worst nightmare!!! at least it wasn't a wedding!