Thursday, September 24, 2009

favorite friends.

When my little guy leaned over and whispered "your my favorite friend" into my baby girl's ear, I knew I had to share these. As much as I love photographing and meeting all of my client's families, my own kids are what sparked my passion for photography... I am just so in love with these two buddies!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my sweet little goldi-locks loves showing off her sassy personality in front of the camera.. alas, her big brother thinks I'm pretty dule.. and runs at the sight of my lens!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Davenports said...

SO DANG CUTE!!!!! I love them Jenni! And Avery's hair is just adorable like that!

Jeanne said...

How precious!! I love the bond between siblings. What cute kids you have.

The Hoffmans said...

beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! i love her headband too.. hmmm.. =)

Irene said...

Oh wooooow.....I am so madly in love with your pictures! You absolutely captured the innocence and beauty of childhood. It's just....gorgeous.
Well well done.
I hope you don't mind, but I just had to share your site on my blog!
it's http://lillaemerletto.blogspot.com/

- Irene