Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{last holiday family of the year!}

Boy, oh boy! these past few months have definitely been filled with a lot of beautiful families! I feel so honored and blessed that so many of you have chosen and entrusted me to capture your families sweet little moments. Just for fun I went back and counted just how many families I have had the pleasure of meeting since the beginning of September (which is usually when the holiday rush begins) this family makes the grand total of 73! I then went to my archive of 2008 (Sept-Dec) where I had just 26 sessions in those same 4 months last year. What a difference a year has been for my little business! I feel so blessed and am in complete awe that I have more than tripled my clientèle within a year!! I truly believe I am the luckiest person in the world! I get to do what I looove doing, and I work with the most amazing people... YOU! Thank you for allowing me to make my dream a reality!
Without any further blabbing... I have had quite a few return clients from last year come and visit me again this year, and I love seeing how they grow! This sweet family of five, didn't change too much.. but those boys sure got taller! It was so nice to see you guys again!

2 comments:

shara said...

beautiful as always. thank you for sharing your beautiful work. very inspiring.... happy wednesday!

Murf said...

We were so glad to see you again too Jenni! Again, you do amazing work and I cannot imagine anyone else doing our family pictures! We LOVE them!! I guess I better book an appointment for next year right away! And this time, I'll double check when I write it on my calendar!!