Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Miller. Seven Days.}

I'm back! We survived! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Now to get caught up on all these galleries and previews!
It's been a few weeks since I have had a newborn session... I missed them! Miller was the perfect baby boy- such a sweet sweet baby. Hardly heard a peep! He is the fourth child into this beautiful family, and is so loved.





Just had to sneak this one in of the two big sisters. While little Miller was being fed, Miss S had a great idea; "Let's sneak a picture of me and my sister, so my mom can put it up on her blog! It will be a great surprise!" {How can I resist?}

3 comments:

shara said...

so cute and such beauties!

Heather said...

love the pictures Jenni!

Jeanne said...

Wow those eyes are amazing. What adorable little girls. Nice work Jenni