Friday, January 29, 2010

Estelle {9 days.}









Sweet little Estelle was just perfect to work with, so sleepy and snuggly... just an ideal newborn, and what a beautiful name! I first met this cute family back when big sister was turning one, and now she is just about two. I love watching families grow, it's just the sweetest thing. Congrats, she is beyond gorgeous.
It has been a very busy week full of newborn and maternity sessions, it's no secret newborn sessions are my favorite... so I am in a bit of heaven.

4 comments:

shara said...

oh my gravies is she devine! she is absolutly beautiful! are you sure she isn't a doll? wow. between her beauty and your amazing work, this is an awesome post! thank you for sharing your gift~happy weekend...

The Hoffmans said...

What a beautiful little girl! Those lips and eyes are gorgeous! Good job on capturing the beauty of her newborn stage!

Unknown said...

you seriously don't charge enough lady!
those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

is this jenni's blog, or is this carrie sandoval's blog? That first one is completely amazing to me. Makes me want a baby. Really, so perfectly well done. I'm in love with your wraps too. Perfectly, beautiful, Jenni!