Thursday, January 7, 2010

{ode to karlie... and her big brother}

there is just no possible way you were ever able to forget my sweet baby neice, karlie. she graced this blog so well back in april 09...

remember now? simply gorgeous, and nothing changed... eight months later:





now to the smartest little 2 year old I know, who also happens to be one of my super cute nephews, here's "studly" mason, "sweatheart" karlie's big brother:






karlie and her beautiful momma:

one of the whole family

I had to share this image: my sweet boy asked if he could come along to help mason and karlie giggle at the camera, here he is "babysitting" karlie while I photograph just mom and dad. Cute, ah? In his words, "Mom, I think I should come every time you take pictures, I'm really good at it!"


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

shara said...

all i am going to say is.. beautiful! {ok not true} your photographs are amazing~ thank you so much for sharing your gift. and yes, your right all three of those kiddos are stinking cute!

The Hoffmans said...

My oh my Jenni! I absolutely love ALL of them! =) Thanks so much for taking them for us, the work you do is genius!

Dana said...

How adorable! Beautiful work!