Friday, March 12, 2010

Eli {6 days.}

What a fun, fun session! This little guy was up for anything, so sweet, just peacefully slept while I molded him where I wanted him! Such a calm temperament, and so loved by everyone around him. A first grandchild who will surely be spoiled with love.
A newborn session never ends without these little guys doing their duty on someone or something... it's what happens when you get them warm, fed, and clothes less! Eli sure did his fair share... and his new daddy got the worst of it! I say it at almost every newborn session, but it cracks me up how this always happens with daddy! Such a good laugh!
Meet sweet baby, Eli...








1 comment:

shara said...

love, love, love these. what a little peanut. love the scale, basket and the baseball glove! oh my gravies... so darn cute. love your work as usual~