Sunday, March 28, 2010

one of my most favorite..

families! Okay, my families favorite families! Confused, yet? Bethany and I met in middle school, became super close in high school... and have only gotten closer since! She is one of my best friends, and our kids adore eachother! Bethany is the momma to four beauties... I'm sure you recognize the littlest.. Mr. Preston. He has graced this blog more than once! You even got to see his grand entrance to the this world. Whats even better? Not only is Bethany an awesome friend, but she is also an awesome photographer as well! Perfect, right? Yep, we were made to be BFFs. We love this family.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Johanna Hallenberger said...

Love those....I need a freind photog to take our family pics! Beth I love how red your hair is in that last pic! You have some cute kiddos...yes you do!!

Davenports said...

THANKS JENNI!! You're the BEST!

kristy said...

what a cute family!! it's amazing that you got all 4 of them smiling in the second one down!!