Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family of Seven...

I was able to meet up with this photogenic family at their home, and wow, this family was just amazing. Every child was so well behaved, and actually wanted their photos taken (imagine that)! The parents of these five kids were so good.. I left thinking I could handle having five kids... that is if they all turned out like these beauties! Each child had such a sweet personality, and they were musically talented too... almost too good to be true! Thank you for contacting me, you have a gorgeous family. I had a super tough time picking out my favorites, so there are a whole lot of pics... but, I had to leave a few a surprise, here is your little sneak peak, hope you enjoy them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just had to post this one especially for Mr. J, he got this while at the pumpkin patch for a school field trip... he wanted a photo of just the pumpkin he chose all by itself. He was so proud of it, I just had to post it there's now way I could let him down! So here you go J, your pumpkin in all it's glory! Nice pick!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

SUPER CUTE! I know that Lady...she is in the stake I was in when living up in Portland....she hadn't had the baby yet! Good job! Those kids are darling!