Tuesday, October 28, 2008

the blue barn

I dare you to look at these photos... and not smile. I think I have the best job ever! Isn't little E just the most darling thing ever? What a cute family! E had quite the little tomboy personality, eating leaves, falling face first... did I mention eating leaves? She gobbled those little crispy left overs faster than her parents could catch her! But those baby blues make up for everything, she really was just the sweetest little gal, and her parents were totally in love with her... what a gorgeous girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was so happy when E showed up with a few different accesories like a super cute winter hat, if you have a session with me soon... take notes! :)

2 comments:

Shonda said...

WOW! I'm totally in love with that texture overlay and the blue barn, in that first pic. That looks amazing. Great job!

jen crosby said...

I LOVE them! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see the rest!