Friday, October 10, 2008

Something NEW & FUN! Portrait Parties!

I have heard about these "Portrait Parties" for a while now, and I am excited to try one out! Here is how it works... Like any product party, the hostess will hosts guests, in this case for photo mini-sessions for children of all ages. There will be no session fee charge, just a $75 minimum print order. These parties would take place at the hostesses home and we would need an area to let the children roam, with a backyard/front yard space where the mini-photo sessions would take place. Are you excited yet? The hostess, in return, would receive a print credit of %20 of the parties sales!
Keeping in mind we are in a pretty chilly season, how cute would all these kids be bundled up in scarfs, hats and layers? How perfect for Christmas cards?! I'm excited!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Johanna Hallenberger said...

Cool. I have heard of these! Let me know how it goes. I actually thought about doing one to get the word out down here in Boise!

carlen said...

what a fun party idea!!! oh how i wish i were closer!

i have to share a photo shoot idea i got from a BODEN kids catalog with kids in an old claw-foot tub out in a meadow with just their legs poking up! i LOVE stripey tights . . . as do my girlies and this is STRIPEY TIGHTS SEASON! yay! how cute would a photo be of the girls sitting in a wagon or adirondack chair etc. with their stipey tights poking out! i know you can't see their faces this way, but with a whole shoot . . . some with their faces, some with tights, it would be so sweet!

Dana said...

Jenni I would love to know how this turns out. I wish you the best of success!!

Jenni said...

Jenni I just have to say, for the umpteenth time that I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY!! You are so incredibly talented and you have a way of capturing people in photos. I love how your pictures are very candid and unposed. If we lived closer, I would hire you to take pictures of us. Maybe next time we get down to Portland you can take some family pictures of us? Whenever that will be....lol