Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another downtown crew..

I got so excited when this family chose the downtown location, I love this spot more and more everytime I show up! To top it off, for some reason... I have had the best luck with weather when coming here, I'm talking beautiful-sunny-not a cloud in sight days in November?!? I'm thinking this might just be the last gorgeous day before the 4 month streak of winter rain hits the Portland area... but I am hopeing to be wrong! What a cute family I had the chance to get to know and photograph a few days ago, they had quite the goofy personalities which made them warm up to me fast, letting me capture some great images. Here are a few teasers before your gallery is done.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Couldn't leave out a family shot under my all time fav tree, loooove it!
Photobucket

No comments: