Sunday, November 2, 2008

parents to be...

I had the greatest time photographing this sweet couple, who just so happens to be expecting their first baby in a few weeks. I was excited when they let me choose the location, this is one of my favorite fall spots... but it can be quite the drive for some so I rarely mention it. Thanks for making the drive, we were lucky mother nature gave us a break, literally 5 minutes after we ended the session the rain came! I can't wait to meet that little lady next month.. she's gonna be gorgeous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Davenports said...

YAY!!! So cute Jenni! Great job. I love the spot...perfect fall colors!

Hallenbergers said...

That is a great spot! I like the first one!!! Nice work as usual! My last maternity session got canceled because the baby decided to come 2 weeks early....