Monday, November 17, 2008

gggoooorgeous!!!!

This family is absolutely beautiful, they need to be in some magazine or something, don't you think?! I can't wait to meet their new little guy in a month or so. He will be just as stunning. Really... look at little K's big brown eyes and curls, doesn't get much cuter. I had such a great time, thanks for putting up with all my out there ideas!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had way way too many favs.. you'll definetly have plenty to choose from, this was definetly one of my favorite sesssions yet! Your gallery will be up shortly...

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

SOOOOO gorgeous!!! I am sooooo jealous!!! Good work!!

Lillian said...

She is totally the pregnant woman that every other pregnant woman is jealous of. Sheesh! Gorgeous! What a pretty family!