Thursday, December 11, 2008

definetly december.

I swear, the weather has held out this year... I have had soooo many sunny days, and only one cancellation due to rain, how lucky is that? I mean we do live in the NW. This session reminded me of how crazy nice it really has been... because, man was it cold for this family! My fingers had to defrost for sometime afterwards! But this family did totally awesome!! Half of them were even in dresses, thanks for sportin the cold so well, I had a great time with your family. Just a few from our fun session a few days ago...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Yea! Super, super cute! It was stinking cold so thanks for suffering with us. We had a lot of fun and the pictures are turning out great!

Angel Brockbank said...

Wow, great pictures! SO CUTE! Great job!

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, you make my family look GOOD! So BEAUTIFUL!

Beverly Jensen said...

Very impressive, I love the style and the kids are the most adorable... with the exception of my other grandkids. nonna