Tuesday, December 9, 2008

four days old.

Here she is, little Miss K, all four days of her. She is such a beautiful baby, and did such a great job for her first little photo shoot. I always tell those who schedule newborn sessions with me... day #5 is just magical... K is living proof, I could posted her whoooole gallery. But we will leave a little bit as a surprise for her mom and dad. Hope you enjoy your little preview!
Those waiting on your blog sneak peaks and galleries, thank you for being so patient! I am sooo behind, tis the season, right? They will be up shortly!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandon and Sally said...

Jenni, I love love love LOVE THEM! Have I already said I love them? They turned out beautifully, can't wait to see the rest of the gallery. LOVE the one with her & daddy, so precious! Brandon will love it too. Thanks again! Looking forward to more pictures in the near future.

Sally

Davenports said...

Awesome as usual Jenni! That little girl is so beautiful! Congrats B&S.

Hallenbergers said...

SOOOOOO SWEET!!! SOOO much hair! Great job!!

Waddell Family said...

Wow! I love these. Goodness they have such an adorable little gal. I'm so excited to see her! PS I check your blog all the time just to see the wonderful pictures you take, they are awesome!