Monday, December 1, 2008

Such a dreamy lil guy.

Isn't Mr. K man just a beauty? Good thing I got an allergic reaction to their dog... otherwise, I probably would have stayed until daylight was gone and they kicked me out! He was such a joy, really, a perfect newborn to photograph. He was awake when I got there so we got some great awake shots... then he drifted deep asleep not long after and we go those sweet sleepy photos as well. Perfect. I tried, I really did. But it was nearly impossible narrowing this families new addition photos down to just a few. So here is what I came up with...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course, some with their first baby.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Davenports said...

These are sooo sweet! I love them! GREAT JOB!!! Look at those lips?!?! beautiful baby!