Monday, April 20, 2009

karlie

warning: i am super bias. but, meet my sweet brand new baby niece! oh, i love her to pieces... and was so thrilled to be able to stay with her for her first few days of life. here is little karlie juleen at days 2-4. i am the luckiest aunt. she is beyond beautiful. warning #2: you'll be seeing a whole lot more of her. photo overload ahead, this is sneak peek number one. enjoy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my beauitful mother, and her 11th grandchild.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lillian said...

Ah! I was waiting for these! She looks a lot like Angie already, I think. She is absolutely gorgeous. And you really get better with every shoot, seriously. You inspire me.

Alyssa Phair said...

She is BEAUTIFUL and so is Angie!! GREAT pictures!!! I'm so excited for Angie. What a cute baby :)
-Alyssa

The Cole Family said...

She is so stinking cute! That picture with your mom is priceless. I bet she loves it. Great job Jenni!