Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sweetest little tom boy...

... we'd give her a pretty pink flower, she'd crush it in her hands and pick up a wad of dirt!! The cutest thing ever! I chased her around the Pittock Mansion, until she was worn out and ran back to her car away from me... okay, only because we got completely down poured on... but I'm pretty sure she got sick of me chasing her with my little black box... click click click! Just couldn't contain myself! I'm mean, c'mon take a peak at this beautiful one year old.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY on the previous post!! Only three days left! Go on, throw me a comment!

2 comments:

Sarah Ondracek said...

What beautiful pictures you took of my beautiful niece!!! Great job Jenni, you do such AMAZING work!!! - Sarah Ondracek

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful shots, makes me excited for when emerson is bigger and we can have another photo shot.