Monday, April 13, 2009

totally in love

I got to meet up with a friend of mine and her husband for couple session, so fun!! Aren't they just the sweetest couple? They are in the adoption process through LDS Family Services and needed some great shots of them together for their application. I could just tell by the way they interacted with each other, there is one lucky child out there, with two loving parents awaiting. Your in our prayers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

Yay Emily & Nathan!! Good pictures and I'm excited to see more :)
-Alyssa

Lillian said...

They really are such beautiful people! Oh, I'm so jealous that you are all in the same city! LOVE the pictures, Jenni. You really captured their goodness, I think.