Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{skamania lodge... or not!}

I love taking this families photos! Such a sweet family, cute cute boys who are just curious and fun! When their mom contacted me with such a fun location as Skamania Lodge, I was thrilled! When I pulled in, never had actually been there myself, I got a little nervous- it was a dark rainy day anyway.. but all the evergreens surrounding the location left everything a bit too dark than I like it! We were loosing daylight fast but, luckily, we were along the gorge and it wasn't too hard to find another location just a block down the road... oh, this might be my new favorite spot! SUCH a gorgeous sunset.. ending with a DOWNFALL of Oregon's beautiful rain!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Jenni! I LOVE your pictures. They're so beautiful and the colors are always so crisp and focused. You've got an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing! Can I ask you how you get your blog pictures to post so big? I love it and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on my own blog!

Johanna Hallenberger said...

Man I photographed her when she was pregnant with her third! Jaime you look fabulous and your kids are sooo cute! Great location and Jenni you did AWESOME like always!

Dana said...

Beautiful!

Jaime said...

We love them! Can't wait to see the rest!