Monday, November 23, 2009

{under the bridge}

when this cute family mentioned wanting to meet up under the St. John's bridge, I was super excited! I love new locations! This one was awesome! In fact, I decided to hold 6 mini-sessions there the same day {previews coming tomorrow!} Why hadn't I heard of this park before??? One of my new favorites!
{please note: I will be out of town Nov 25th- Dec 3rd, please place digital orders by midnight tonight if you would like them to be sent out before I take off!}



2 comments:

shara said...

i started looking at your blog to view my friend katie hendrickson's family pictures and now it's a daily view. your pictures are beautiful and amazing. you do beautiful work. have a great thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

jenni,
i am dying over that bridge picture. i absolutely LOVE it!

i don't comment enough on your blog, your images are so good!