Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{Mini-Session Previews!}

Last Saturday I put together a mini-session day, it was the first time I had ever had so many sessions in one day, but it turned out awesome. I was able to meet some beautiful families, and the weather... well, we dealt! Here are just a few, all I have time to put up tonight, I'm sure I'll add a few more next week! {Your CDs will be ready at the end of next week! Don't forget to email me your addresses!}
I am leaving out of town for Thanksgiving, all emails, orders, and phone calls will be replied to... when I return on the 3rd of December! Happy Thanksgiving!

All I have to say is this momma and daddy, are my heroes! 4 kids under the age of 3, and such gorgeous kids they were! How cute is the littlest? 2 weeks old and just slept straight through it all! Don't you just love the color coordination? Perfect!



I love meeting up with this family- I first met them last year around the same time, and it's always a pleasure. I love working with large families.. nothing like all that love!



Such a sweet family! These two little ones were just kind as can be, so well-behaved... and just very pleasant! I loved seeing the bond between them, it is what I hope my two babies will be like when they get a bit older!



Twins! Yay! I love working with twins! My second set of the day! Although it got quite tough getting these two to crack at the same time.. we still managed a few! I have a lot of twins on my calendar, and I get excited each time... there is nothing like the friendship involved with a set of twins.

No comments: