Thursday, February 4, 2010

heidi {little rockstar.}

I believe this is the 5th time I have photographed little Miss Heidi, I first met her back when she was just 5 days old... and now she has already celebrated her first birthday! What a cute girl she is too.. as soon as she saw that camera in her face the super sweet grins came out and she rocked the entire session. In fact, I couldn't believe my eyes when I glanced at the clock as the session ended... 3 outfit changes, indoors/outdoors.. all in 35 minutes! She was just the happiest baby, and we just bounced from idea to idea with no interruptions! Happy birthday (a little belated) little girl, it has been sooo much fun following you along your first year of life!




1 comment:

shara said...

so cute and love the gap in her front teeth!