Tuesday, February 9, 2010

here comes the sun...

{doo ta doo doo}
I looooove this weather! It has been so nice to sneak outside on sessions and actually work with the sun! It's been a while! We definitely got lucky with this session, it was probably the warmest it has been since October... at least. It was oh, so lovely. I got even more excited when I met these super cute parents to be, they are so excited to meet their new little one in the next few weeks. They are having the gender be a surprise, which I think is so fun! I'm just not sure I could ever do it! So here's my guess, I think they will have a {drum roll, please} a boy.. keep in mind I was wrong with the guesses of my two babes! We will just have to find out in the next few weeks!

what a fun idea, right? all credit goes to this momma to be... she came all prepared with balloon in hand!





Thanks for looking!

No comments: