Thursday, February 18, 2010

my little lady.

As you can imagine, my own kids are in front of my lens, probably too often. But I rarely get the chance to sit down and spend time going through and editing them. I had to just peak at a few I took today of my sweet baby girl, Avery. She will be three in June, so technically she really isn't a baby anymore, and she is proving this to me, constantly. Like today, while eating lunch, she leaned over, "Momma I want to tell you something in your ear." I leaned in, and she whispered so soft, "I loooove you." She just melts my heart, simple as that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that little lady has gorgeous eyes!

shara said...

she is beautiful~ one luck girl to have such an amazing mama and one lucky mama to have such a beautiful young lady {to be}~